Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hey Dude!

Somebody asked me something, something that made me scared to answer it. Her questions made me question myself. I just realized that after we finished talking, waking up hours after the conversation.
What do I do? What do I need to secure myself? I saw my hands and saw no hope. It was up to me, only myself, to make it or fail it. A usual defence mechanism brought me to succumb to the feeling of powerless. Human make mistakes, so be it. I am powerless.
Then something hit me, brought in by the steady and chasing bass sound of Kula Shaker.
So what? So my best plan is under cooking. So what if I still have to wear the sign “Still Learning” and slam the pedal to the metal.
Yes, so what? This is not the time to close the transaction.
This, my friends, is the time to ride the wave!

No comments: