Friday, February 15, 2008

I don't know why you love me

Finally found Tuck Andress' "Betcha by Golly Wow". Found out that that song makes me miss Dedet (she's 3 feet away from where I'm typing, sleeping).
Things calming down, I finally found myself feeling really guilty with my guitar. Not any particular guitar, but the fact that I stopped playing guitar for a while. Things was so awful in my life, I tried to blame it on "the guitar". Things are better now, finding out that I miss the guitar showed me something in the past that I still would like to carry around with me. I hope I can get my hands on my small guitar at Utan soon, I could use the exercise.
I also miss Dee. Wonder what she's doing right now. 1995 was 13 years ago, so much has happened. I'm glad she visited me three years ago (has it been that long?)

No comments: