Saturday, June 04, 2005

Epidemy, friends and family

I saw her blog today, and I'm more convinced that this is the communication that we are facing today. Podcast and blogs. Essy was my highschool buddy, she made my last highschool year sane and more bearable.
The first month holding a 24 hour internet connection never was as I thought it would be. I'm craving for something other than what the Internet connection has to offer, I was thinking of something else. Sure, upcoming exams probably have something to do with it, but I was more philosophical that I'd like to be. I was thinking of some friends that are in terrible emotions, and some family member also.
My AFS family dropped me a letter. It was, when I least expected. Splendid surprise, I was terrible at picking up where we left off. I'm hoping they could gather some more information of my conditions through my blog, so I decided to turn my blogs to English. Two more Indonesian blog reduced. I'll still put some post in Indonesians, I think, some things are funnier told in Indonesian, as some are in English.

No comments: